1. CAN I BUY TIX AT THE DOOR?
Yes you can, all General Admission Tickets will be $20.00 each. VIP Booth (seats 4) will also be available for $250.00.
2. WHERE CAN I PARK? (Early Arrival Suggested)
- + OPTION 1 : : Paid Parking Lot on-site at The Pressroom is $5.00 (until capacity)
- + OPTION 2 : : Street Parking along Madison Street or along 4th avenue or along 5th avenue is $2.00 an hour until 10pm - *FREE after 10pm.
- + OPTION 3 : : Parking Garage on 4th Avenue & Washington Street (Southeast Corner) is $10.00 (short 5 minute walk to The Pressroom)
- + OPTIONAL : : Peddle Cabs will be out riding around if you need to park any further than the suggested locations above
3. IS SEATING AVAILABLE?
Unfortunately, this is a concert venue, so there is "no guarantee" seating available. We will provide "some seating" both inside and outside on the patio. Select tables and chairs will be available on a first come first serve basis.
4. WHATS THE OUTDOOR PATIO?
We set up an outdoor patio area location just outside the venue doors. We will have Food vendors serving both Brazilian & Argentinian Food. We will also have some local business's set up as vendors selling various merchandise. The patio will also have a Bar outside, and some seating.
5. SHOULD I DRESS UP?
We encourage everyone to Dress in Green & Yellow, or Dress all in White, or put together a fun Carnaval Costume. Its always fun to see the Brazilian colors come alive to people dancing and having a good time. So we do encourage it, but its optional to dress how you like. :)
6. WILL THERE BE SAMBA DANCERS?
Yes, we will have "some" Samba Dancers at the event for sure. I mean it is Carnaval. However, we don't just Focus on the glitz of feathered ladies. We also focus on the music, and this year, we have really put together a big focus on Carnaval music and music of Brazil.
7. IS THIS EVENT FUN?
Yes, Yes it is! But, we can't make you have fun, thats up to you. If you are looking for Vegas, well, this is not the event for you. If you are looking for a club night, well, this is not the event for you. IF you are looking for an authentic representation of Live Brazilian Music, Bands, Djs, Dancers, and Performances, directly from Brazil with costumes performers and musicians, and a room full of Brazilians and cultural enthusiasts who's only mission is to come, eat, drink, dance, and repeat all night, then THIS Is the event for you! :)
Hope this helps answer all the general questions we've been getting. We also have a FAQ Page on our website that answers all of this and more.